As you all can see I have put work into getting us some basic load outs built. Here are a list of the expectations for each of the load outs.
- Training load outs may be used by all.
- Assets MUST have these load outs saved in their virtual arsenal for use during operations and training ops.
- Assets Shall NOT make alterations of any kind to these load outs unless given specific instruction to do so by [CT111] REAVER. I will only give these instruction after speaking with Dagger about it but I will determine the changes.
- Operators MUST have these load outs saved in their virtual arsenal for use during operations and training ops in their base form as well as any changes saved in a separate load out.
- Operator load outs may only be used by operators with their O tag [111O]
- Operators Shall NOT make alterations of any kind to the amount of medical within the load out. This is the minimum amount and will not be changed.
- Operators may choose their facial features, face wear, patches, rifle, and pistol. With the exception of the Para and Diver load outs, any extra changes to clothing, vests, backpacks, and helmets are allowed but be advised you may be required to carry specific items and are expected to have room for those items, along with any ammunition you require.
- ALL Operators are required to carry a side arm and a minimum of 5 magazines of ammunition.
- Any specialist load out will only be downloaded and used by specialists.
- All other expectations apply to these load outs as the operator load outs.
- Any specialist specific gear must be kept in the load out by the specialist using it.