Below is a list of Specialist Roles that 111SOG currently needs. Be advised that an Operator must be in that role for a minimum of 2 weeks in order to begin training as a specialist. No Assets are to put their names in for any specialty before they have obtained their Operator Tags. No Operators are to discuss their training with or train any asset or other Operators in their roles AT ANY TIME. Doing so will result in being dropped from specialty training and a loss of Operator Status. (YOU WILL GO BACK TO ASSET TRAINING AND YOU WILL BEGIN FRESH. Please do not break these rules. This is not negotiable and will not be tolerated in the 111th)
Selection Process: I want to stress that Specializations are not given on a first come first served basis. This is a selection process that begins with you informing [CT111] REAVER [CO111] DAGGER and [AT111] PIGPEN through slack only of which 2 specialties you are interested in. You will give them in the order of 1st and 2nd choice. Once an operator who has been in that role for 2 weeks the above mentioned will begin deliberation and make a decision within 7 days. Be advised that this decision is based on the needs of the group as well as any outside factors that may arise. Also be advised that all decisions made will be final. You are able to re-apply for specialty roles after another specialty has been obtained and held for 30 days. Once a specialty has been selected and training for the role has begun you cannot switch to a new specialty without the permission of both Directors of Training and the Director of Operations.
- Sniper / Spotter: (There is no ability to select to be a spotter but not a sniper, and once this role is selected it will be the specialists main used role unless given prior permission by the Director of Operations and your Sniper / Spotter partner.)
- JTAC / Forward Recon: Commanders Console, Laser Designator, CTAB
- Special Weapons: Auto Rifleman / Grenadier / AA / AT (Specialists in this role will be a master of all weapons systems and not only a selection of them.)
- Demolitions Expert / Engineer / Breacher: (Specialists in this role will master demolitions, repair and refit of vehicles and breaching doors using explosives and shotguns)
- Pilot: Helo Transport, Helo CAS, Fixed Wing CAS (Specialists in this role will be masters of all aircraft types and will not specialize in any singular craft)
- Saboteur / Under Cover Agent: (This role will require all specialists to have Demolitions Expert / Engineer / Breacher as well as JTAC / Forward Recon specializations each for 30 days before training in this specialization can begin)
Please select 2 NON CONNECTED specialties when giving your selections to administration. (Do not select Demolitions and JTAC as your only choices. Doing so will result in the offender being permanently banned from Saboteur role consideration)
If you have any questions or concerns direct them to
together through slack only!